At Bloom & Wild, we’re using technology to reimagine the experience of buying and receiving flowers, reconnecting people more thoughtfully to make sending flowers a joy to send and a delight to receive. In doing so were aiming to become the UKs most loved flower brand.
One of the Tech Nation “Future Fifty” alumni, we’ve raised over £20million in venture capital funding and were recently named as the second-fastest growing tech company in the UK by Deloitte.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our Marketing team. Reporting to our Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll have the chance to own and help drive customer acquisition across multiple digital channels. Being really comfortable with data, you’ll help identify weak spots and be on the front foot to find improvements, and over time you’ll learn more about identifying these using measurable analytics.
You’ll be working cross-functionally to help drive our brand awareness in the digital space and continually push us towards our goal of being the biggest online florist in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for someone whos excited by the idea of working for a fast growth, data-driven business, learning something new everyday and who really cares about data, marketing and delighting our customers.
- Paid Search
- Working closely with our Paid Search agency, youll monitor performance and optimise campaigns to ensure we hit daily acquisition and customer acquisition cost targets across all markets
- Maintain best practices and manage an always on testing programme for all markets (landing pages, copy and creative testing, shopping)
- Managing the creative process, writing briefs for the brand team and working closely with them to iterate on creative, copy and design planning/testing
- Analysing campaign and creative performance and using this analysis to make recommendations on strategy improvements
- Continuous optimisation of campaigns and creatives
- Working closely with our Senior Digital Marketing Manager to maintain the digital testing strategy, seeking out new initiatives and channels
- Assisting with other ad hoc channels and tasks when required
- 1-2 years’ experience executing digital acquisition marketing campaigns, ideally at a high-growth consumer-facing startup
- Have hands-on experience with Google AdWords
- Are naturally analytical and feel comfortable in a heavily data driven environment with large datasets
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Are a team-player and great building working relationships
- Are a self-starter and take the initiative to improve things
- Are organised and have a razor sharp eye for detail
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Facebook Advertising
- Experience working with analytics platforms, particularly Google Analytics or similar
- We offer 26 days holiday (including your birthday off), plus bank holidays, totalling 34 days, per annum.
- You’ll get first-hand experience of rapid product development, incredible growth curves and everything else that comes with being part of a young, exciting business.
- Enjoy a free breakfast every morning, endless snacks and our beer and prosecco fridge (it’s always fully stocked).
- Your own personal development budget
- Bloom & Bend, because who doesn’t love a bit of yoga on a Wednesday
- Company pension scheme
- We’re family friendly, which means you have access to flexible working hours, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice childcare schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on all our blooms
- Loads of opportunities to get to know the whole team, including flower arranging classes, team quizzes, games nights and Bloom & Go Wild trips (this year were going to Paris!)