At CheckRecipient, we have the ambitious goal of protecting enterprise networks against new and intelligent cyber threats, making it impossible for sensitive information to end up in the wrong hands.
Through advanced machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), CheckRecipient prevents breaches in real-time, outsmarting traditional rule-based, admin-intensive approaches which can only report a breach after it has occurred.
Founded by a team of Imperial College engineers, we’re backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We work with international clients in the financial, legal and professional services sectors who trust us to find the most intelligent ways to keep their data secure.
Were delighted to announce that CheckRecipient has been selected to join the Microsoft Accelerator. The programme, which will begin in October, will provide us with unprecedented access to top Microsoft partners and customers, powerful business connections, and world-leading technical knowledge. Additionally, we’ve recently closed a fundraising round of $2.7m led by Accel and LocalGlobe and we are looking to work with the brightest minds to help us accomplish our goal and help us defend our clients against the biggest cybersecurity problems.
Marketing Associate At CheckRecipient
Are you ambitious, hungry and keen to begin a new chapter in your career?
CheckRecipient is currently looking for a highly analytical and data-driven Marketing Associate to join a small team to make a measured impact. Working at CheckRecipient, you will get a lot of autonomy and responsibility working on different projects.
You’re driven by results and KPIs and will thrive from increasing CheckRecipient’s brand awareness. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, self-driven, able to successfully coordinate experiments in different marketing channels, and execute projects end to end.
Projects can include: Marketing Automation, SEO, Landing pages, Creative campaigns, PPC, Adwords, LinkedIn Advertising, Website Optimisation, A/B Testing and more.
The ideal candidate will be able to excel in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment and relish creative challenges. In return, you will find CheckRecipient a stimulating place to work and progress your career.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Owning and implementing marketing strategies (CRM and Marketing campaigns)
- Search Engine Optimisation, Keyword research and PPC
- Testing & optimising new and existing marketing/sales channels
- Website development, optimisation and A/B testing
- Growth hacking and constantly improving activity based on results
- Work on ad-hoc and longer-term strategic projects
- Work on content promotion, outreach and repurposing strategies
- Analyse, review and report on effectiveness of experiments to maximise results.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a B2B Marketing agency, or in-house experience (preferably at a startup)
- A solid understanding of SEO best practices online
- A strategic and creative thought process
- A deep understanding of how to utilise digital channels for growth
- The ability to grasp new concepts extremely quickly
- Highly analytical skill-set
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Hubspot
- Proven performance working independently to ambitious deadlines A unique perspective and vision on how we execute our marketing strategy
- Experience and knowledge with Growth Hacking
- Knowledge and understanding of Cyber Security
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS
- Knowledge of marketing tools including Hubspot , SEMRush and Google Analytics
Winner - Cyber Security Breakthrough Overall Enterprise Email Security Solution Provider of the Year 2017
Winner - CogX 2017 Best Innovation in Data Protection and Privacy
Winner - INFOSEC 2017 Most Innovative Cyber Security Company
Winner - Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards 2017 for the Best Security Startup
Winner - WIRED Security 2016 Best Startup Award
Winner - LegalGeek Best Machine Intelligence Start Up 2016
You can check out some photos of our team on our Instagram, or check out our team page.
- Competitive salary (£25,000-30,000 p.a. dependent on skills and experience) and meaningful equity options
- Brand new MacBook to work on
- 25 days of holiday leave as well as 8 days off for UK public holidays
- Regular team socials and activities
- Personal Development; we are always keen to encourage personal development, so:
- CheckRecipient Library: if you have a work-relevant book you want to read, well buy it for you to read then add it to the library!
- We are always willing to consider requests for personal development training and courses.
- Central London office location (EC1Y 8SL) with shared roof terrace and community events (including a monthly feast and cake Wednesdays!) and:
- Weekly Ocado office-food deliveries of fruit, nuts, bread, cereal and snacks
- Amazing Pact coffee and a huge selection of Twinings Teas in the Office
- Annual benefit and Salary Reviews
- Cycle to work scheme, eyecare vouchers and childcare vouchers
- Subscription to the Headspace Meditation app
- Yoga in the office at lunchtime once a week
- Pension plan contributions
- Relocation: if you are coming from abroad, we will provide accommodation in an AirBnB for a week to help you make the move, and can make salary payments to an international bank for the first three months. We also have some handy tips and checklists to help with your relocation.
Equality and Diversity
CheckRecipient is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. Were a member of WISE and you can read our equality and diversity statement here.
How to apply
Please attach your résumé and take the time to write a quick cover letter about why you’d like to work at CheckRecipient and specifically what attracts you to this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters unless we have specifically asked a given recruiter to submit candidates for this role