GovNet have a new and exciting opportunity for a data savvy marketing specialist to drive the marketing and brand strategy across two exhibitions – HETT and PSSL. Joining our Exhibitions team in our Central London office you will work the Campaign Manager will work in partnership with the Senior Brand Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to drive visitor acquisition and conversion, through marketing channel optimisation while balancing lead gen and branding initiatives.
Carry out in-depth market research to identify core audience for data procurement, key strategic partners to drive credibility and awareness and industry drivers to ensure effective messaging across content, email, social and web.
Since 1997, GovNet has consistently delivered innovative, thought-provoking and insightful events, all of which, to date, are specifically for the Public Sector with the exception of Blockchain. For two decades, we have provided unrivalled access to high quality and up-to-date information and have created a platform where leading industry experts, high-profile speakers and public sector employees can network, form partnerships and work towards a common goal.
Our company is a highly successful and profitable organisation and has been consistently in growth mode for some years. However, in order to take us to the next level, we are entering a positive period of transition and change in terms of culture, structure, process and product.
Skills and Experience:
- Marketing Campaign Strategy: Execute multi-channel marketing campaign plans to drive delegate and sponsorship revenue generation.
- Market Research: Work closely with the content and data teams and liaise with key industry leaders to ensure commercial viability of all products, identify audience profile and drive awareness through the most relevant channels and media outlets.
- Stakeholder Management: Manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects in a timely manner and forge relationships that drive product improvements and reach.
- Partnership Development: Identify and develop relationships with key industry and media partners to extend product reach and drive market credibility.
- Website Management: Work with web and design teams and digital marketing manager to optimise website performance and usability and manage and develop content and design of event microsites.
- Copywriting: Use excellent copy writing skills to communicate individual event USPs, speaker information and urgency to drive delegate acquisition and sponsorship sales leads.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor, analyse and report on campaign performance with recommendations to Senior Brand Manager and Event Director.
- Budget Management: Effectively manage and report on budget usage and return on investment across all paid for marketing initiatives.
- Content: Build a content marketing plan and understand the importance of content to build a community and retain traction with your campaign.
- Data: Work with the data team to pull and segment event data effectively. Meet KPI targets for inbound data.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a management position
- Experienced marketer with the ability to translate business objectives into marketing strategy
- Successful people management and people development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent knowledge of content and digital marketing
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively to always meet deadlines
- Data focused and analytical
- Targets and results driven
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Expo event marketing experience desirable
GovNet offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and events in our market.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work, childcare vouchers and a pension, in return we also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.