Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, Soho-based start-up, which has raised £3.5 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking for a talented wordsmith to enrich Papier’s website and marketing communications with compelling copy that will inspire and delight customers at the various touchpoints with the brand - from Instagram ads to customer retention emails.
The position will report into the Marketing Director and will work closely with the Content Editor.
- Create effective copy that reflects Papier’s tone of voice and engages relevant audiences across multiple channels and platforms
- Write and update copy across the English language websites and App – including but not limited to homepages, landing pages, product types, promotional banners, designer profiles and static information pages
- Collaborate with SEO Manager to ensure all on-site content is optimised and coordinates with wider SEO strategy
- Work with Performance Marketing and Creative teams to create effective online ads – write engaging and consistent copy for paid search ads (Google & Bing), paid social ads (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Snapchat) and display ads
- Work with Head of CRM to ensure communications to customers (primarily email and push notifications) are relevant, on-brand and engaging – from subject lines through to CTAs
- Through regular A/B testing, regularly refine and iterate the quality of messaging by reviewing engagement rates to help drive performance forwards (both on-site and in marketing communications)
- Create a process for managing the copywriting schedule and ensure translations can be achieved in a timely manner for foreign language sites
- Support the Content Editor on brand copywriting, which may include additional writing for The Fold (blog), offline advertising and/or brand materials
- Present creative messaging ideas on a regular basis and handle ad hoc copy requests as and when needed
- 2 – 3 year’s copywriting experience, preferably in an ecommerce/retail business and customer retention and acquisition copywriting
- A great communicator who is highly creative and has excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to effectively respond to briefs and collaborate with marketing and creative teams
- Detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, able to work to tight deadlines, self-motivated and highly organised
- Bachelor’s Degree level
- A love of stationery is a must!
- Competitive Salary
- Central London office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
- Fully stocked fridge
- Regular team lunches, events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!