Flypay was created to improve customer experiences across the hospitality industry. Today, the company is the market leader in innovative, state-of-the art technology for the industry.
Out latest product - Flyt is a new kind of technology platform, one built to seamlessly link everything together. It will enable integration between numerous technology-based services, from bookings and loyalty, through to delivery and reviews. Already, we’ve secured partnerships with Deliveroo, Bookatable, Just Eat and Nando’s, with the joint goal of creating world-class digital experiences beyond anything out there right now.
You will play a pivotal role in growing our business. Your main objective will be to identify growth opportunities and develop the sale pipeline across multiple channels to support our sales and awareness activities.
What the role will entail:
- Content Development - this includes content curation for social media across all relevant platforms. Identifying what activity and channels lead to interaction with the different content that is published. We are looking for someone who can understand how to set up and run analytics platforms to identify growth tactics that are working.
- Event management - needs to be able to organise the business to get the most out of any events that we are signed up to. This includes an effective briefing of senior management. e.g. attendee profiles for Eats Out events
- Agency management - able to drive as much value as possible from the agencies we use.
- You’ll be working as the only dedicated marketing team member right now but will have scope to hire/outsource whenever the economics makes sense. The opportunity to own the marketing funnel from top to bottom working alongside the team is for you to take.
- Brand Development - positioned to focus on F&B, however, needs to extend more generally into technology. We are looking for someone who can tap into new parts of the industry at a marketing level. Work with brand guidelines and create all necessary marketing collateral
The ideal candidate will be excited about working in a growth startup where you can go “all in” and really feel ownership for what you’re doing.
- Working alongside talented, passionate people who live and breathe technology.
- A great working environment with a ping pong table, bar (serving beer/cider) and breakout areas.
- Everyone gets a personal learning budget to spend it on conferences/courses etc.
- Flexible working hours and a work from home policy.
- Personal MacBook Pro (to setup the way you work best)
- Regular office events including weekly sports.
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk.
- Working in a fast growing company with global expansion plans.
We have launched an Instagram account to give you an insight in our day to day life. Feel free to follow us :)
We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don’t discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by the Equality Act 2010.