SlashData is the leading research company in the developer economy: We help the world understand developers and developers understand the world. We survey 40,000+ developers annually - from mobile and cloud to AR/VR and machine learning - to help clients such as Microsoft, Facebook, Google and Amazon understand who developers are, and how satisfied they are with their products.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to lead our digital marketing campaigns and drive awareness and lead generation to our brand-name clients.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you ‘ll be experienced in developing marketing plans, running lead generation campaigns and crafting marcoms with a creative flair. You will be the proud creative thinker behind some of the most innovative campaigns in your industry, keen to expand their knowledge and skills to the software world as it grows tenfold and impacts every aspect of how we work, play and communicate.
The role is fulltime, based in our Athens office, but we will also consider other locations within Europe or North America (east coast) for exceptional candidates. Depending on your location, you will be working from our Athens office, your home office or co-working space as part of a distributed team.
What you‘ll be responsible for
As the Digital Marketing Executive you ‘ll be reporting to the Partnerships Manager with responsibility for:
- Source marketing material and develop marcoms for digital campaigns for our research products
- Coordinate the design for new products - information graphics, illustrations, web site, print brochures and more.
- Meticulously track and report key campaign metrics weekly and monthly.
- Design a marketing plan for research panelists taking our surveys to drive conversion
- Monitor and optimise the performance of the survey funnel by monitoring all available metrics and analytics
- Lead newsletter campaigns, social media, blogs and web presence.
- Maintain press relationships via teasers and press releases
- Design and lead the Developer Satisfaction Awards 2018
- Design and maintain content for our Future Developer Summit 2018
Key success metrics
You will be successful in the role if in the first 6 months you have
- Achieved 5 MQLs per month on average through digital marketing campaigns (email, social, web, SEO)
- Achieved 3 major press mentions for our Developer Satisfaction Awards 2018
- Demonstrated continual learning through weekly and monthly monitoring of campaigns performance and actions.
- Live the SlashData company values and be a person others in the team enjoy working with
- Demonstrate to the leadership team that you can evolve to a critical member of the SlashData team.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in designing successful marketing campaigns, across a wide channel mix, especially digital media.
- Proven ability to deliver continually improved results through data-driven campaigns, using leading-edge analytics tools.
- Proven experience of developing new marketing formats and creative collateral, with high-end production standards.
- Prior experience of working in a B2B media marketing role.
- Startup mentality, able to get stuff done, while utilising minimal resources and inventing your way out of resource constraints.
- A passion for technology, and understanding of how it’s impacting people’s lives.
- Comfortable working as part of a distributed team across four continents.
- Very fluent in English - both speaking and writing.
Bonus points for
- Previous experience in an Ad agency
- Previous experience with CMS content update
- Experience with event planning
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference as part of the leading research company in the developer economy
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Come to work in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops, or tie and a suit
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Monthly book allowance from Amazon, on any book you like
- Spotify Premium subscription
- Part of an entrepreneurial company thats raising the bar, and calling the trends of the developer economy
We hate CVs, we love people. Apply with a video or a short powerpoint presentation introducing yourself and why you want to work for SlashData. Mark it private or unlisted so that it’s only visible to us.