We are looking for an enthusiastic and brilliant Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team in Madrid. In this position, reporting to the Demand Generation Director at CARTO, you will be supporting the execution of CARTOs online marketing Plan, with responsibilities such as:
- Social Media: Publication, content creation in partnership with the Content Marketing team, as well creating reports on specific KPIs and metrics to the broad marketing team.
- Creation of assets needed to support campaigns for events and webinars through different channels such as Social Media, Email, and Video
- Definition and management of the CARTO video strategy on different video channels (YouTube & Vimeo) - including video creation, editing, scripting, and publishing.
- Supporting the Senior Events Specialist to execute events such as CARTO Locations or our Location Intelligence breakfasts.
- Supporting the Demand Generation team to carry out online advertising campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads), publishing, optimizing and reporting back to your team.
- Ad-hoc support for the marketing and sales team.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree, with the possibility of signing an agreement (convenio).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Real work experience in a fast-paced startup
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks, good coffee, and even a “cinema”
- This internship is paid :)
Do you feel that you dont check all of the requirements? At CARTO we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
Want to to learn more about us? Please visit: