We understand finding the time to stay healthy is increasingly difficult when you lead a busy, exciting life. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the most advanced health and wellbeing platform to improve our users’ health.
As one of the world’s leading personalised nutrition platforms, we offer AI driven online consultations, alongside DNA and blood testing kits, to provide tailor-made vitamins and personalised content to help people feel 100% more often.
Headquartered in London, we’re backed by some of the U.K’s leading angel and institutional investors including Samos (backers of Ocado and Charlotte Tilbury), True (a leading UK consumer investor) and ACF, as well as Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla & LoveFilm) and Simon Duffy (Founder of Bulldog skincare).
Vitl is looking for a self-motivated and energetic marketing intern who has a keen interest to work in a fast paced startup business. We know marketing will be a key driver of our growth, and we’re looking for someone to help deliver that.
This will be a three month internship, with the possibility of becoming a permanent member of the marketing team.
You will be supporting the company at a particularly exciting time, while we focus on new products and expansion.
- Creating, sourcing and developing content (written, visual and video) for key social platforms, advertising channels, our newsletter and blog, and in-app for our personalised customers
- Building Vitls presence and profile on key social platforms, driving engagement with users of those platforms and managing our communities online
- Managing and developing relationships with our network of online affiliates and supporting our efforts on other partnership opportunities
- You’ll report on performance and delivery of the above in line with KPIs (to be shared face-to-face) and look for opportunities to iterate and optimise the activity you’re responsible for across channels.
- You’ll also help the marketing team to develop and implement other channels and tools to improve both our customer acquisition and retention efforts.
- You’ll work with the team to develop coherent and distinctive communications, drive creative excellence, and ensure rapid response and optimisation
- Initiative, resourcefulness, diligence and exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- You take real pride in the work you deliver and have a strong eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment with tight deadlines
- Passion for healthy living/nutrition/consumer products
- Adept at using MS Office applications, in particular, Excel
- Can lead projects independently, as well as collaborate with the wider team
- Proactive, reliable, self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running
- Must have an interest in technology and startups
- Interest in health and wellness is a plus
- Fluent in English (with excellent written and verbal skills)
- Must have Right to Work in UK
- Competitive day rate - £70.00 per day
- Work in a vibrant startup hub in central London, free coffee, team lunch on Thursdays and drinks on Fridays!
- And of course… free vitamins!
- Achieved over £1m+ in revenue
- Delivered over 50,000 nutrition packs and test kits directly to people around the world
- Helped thousands more to understand how vitamins and supplements can help support their diet and lifestyle with personalised content and advice
- Started selling our products in Whole Foods, Planet Organic and GNC, with Vitl now available in nearly 700 retail stores worldwide
- Launched an AI-powered nutritionist to provide customers with an in-depth analysis of their health and nutritional profile
- Created a service that customers love: 94% of reviews on TrustPilot rate Vitl as Great or ‘Excellent’
Vitl is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.