At Elliptic, we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it’s important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, UK, and New York City. We are backed by Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
What’s the role?
We are seeking a smart, creative and results-driven marketer to add to our growing team and help deliver legendary results. This role is responsible for customer acquisition for our EMEA region (with light exposure to APAC in the near term) as well as global customer marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is not afraid to get their hands dirty and in return, will gain tremendous exposure to all facets of marketing - from content and messaging, to brand marketing/ PR, customer acquisition and customer marketing, all aimed at meeting our ambitious growth goals.
What you’ll do?
- Work closely with our EMEA Commercial Team to develop and execute integrated B2B programs leveraging webinars, field events, paid media, partnerships and more to acquire, nurture and convert the best customers.
- Work closely with our Customer Engagement Team to develop and execute global customer marketing programs aimed at optimizing customer engagement success.
- Generate new and/or repurpose existing content including sales enablement materials, PR/marketing content, thought leadership assets, blogs, articles and more to fuel campaigns that drive the entire buy-cycle, ensuring alignment with market dynamics, domain expertise, and business priorities.
- Work closely with our Commercial Operations Team to set up automation programs to nurture and re-market to unconverted leads, rejected leads as well as lost customers in our database.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in a B2B tech environment, ideally, SaaS in EMEA.
- Experience delivering successful integrated B2B acquisition programs from planning to execution, implementation, and measurement, including webinars, paid media, content marketing as well as any field events.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Customer Success teams to deliver successful customer marketing programs.
- Experience developing marketing comms and/or repurposing existing content into various formats for a B2B buying audience.
- Strong familiarity with multiple B2B buying channels, from field events to digital, including email marketing, webinars, landing page optimization, search (paid and organic), social media (paid and organic) and content marketing.
- Not afraid of event planning, coordination, and execution (we’ll be doing a lot of these!).
- Ability to switch context, adapt and meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Proven self-starter with passion and drive for marketing that truly delivers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills - with experience crafting copy that converts!
- Experience with Salesforce.com, marketing automation (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot), Google Analytics, and any other tech/ tool that enhances lead engagement and conversion.
- Entrepreneurial drive, creativity and passion for the industry and the role.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fintech, regtech, hi-tech, blockchain or crypto.
- Experience in financial services/ banking, compliance or C-suite marketing.
- Keen interest in or ability to quickly acquire knowledge in crypto and new tech.
- Multilingual capabilities (French or German).
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Private health insurance
- Work pension scheme
- Shiny laptop and multiple monitors
- Budget for training materials, events, and conferences
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment with options for remote working
- Quarterly full day offsites
- Annual company 3 day offsite
- Coffee and beer!
- Being part of a business with a purpose, and the opportunity to work with a passionate team of mission-driven people who’ll stretch and challenge you
Elliptic is not a traditional financial services firm. We pride ourselves on having a laid-back and friendly ethos, while still expecting great things from our team. Fascinating work is the norm - working at Elliptic is never boring!
No recruitment agencies!