Qadre is a fast-scaling blockchain technology company looking for an enthusiastic new team member to support and implement on Marketing strategy to help grow our presence in the marketplace. Were a close-knit team based in Central London, with a passion for changing the world through technology. We strongly believe in having an incredible team and helping them to develop in their role and wider career.
We’re looking for someone to help us define our brand, mission, vision, and purpose - and who understands the important difference between being trusted, and being trustworthy. You’ll take a hypothesis-driven approach to problem solving, effectively switching from a creative to analytical mindset. Were at the point of dramatically scaling, so this is your chance to shape the direction we go next.
Main purpose and scope of the job:
- Provide go-to-market creative strategy and support through proposition-development, segmentation, and insight creation.
- Work closely with the sales and product team to ensure alignment of the companys message and proposition, both internally and externally.
- Work collaboratively across the business, taking on sometimes ambiguous questions and turning them into marketing strategy.
- Create timely, relevant, and unique content across multiple channels.
- Creating and implementing marketing tactics to handle and multiply growth – an incremental part of this role
- 2 - 4 years commercial experience
- Previous start-up / scale-up experience
- Confident in content creation and management
- Impressive writer and social media know-how
- Website management
Ideal additional knowledge:
- SEO, design, or PPC experience
- Worked in the tech industry
This role is ideal for someone who is looking for the next step to grow from supporting to owning a full marketing strategy.
- Bonuses (dependent on performance);
- Pension scheme (being implemented currently);
- Regular sponsorship of team members for qualifications that assist role-development;
- 25 days holiday (and working from home policy over 2 weeks of late December), plus bank holidays;
- Regular Qadre team events
Upon 6 month review:
- Equity opportunity;
- Personal development benefits (set budget for sponsoring training, health, and wellbeing goals);
- BUPA Health Insurance
- Any reasonable suggestions - we always want our benefits to be tailored to our team!