Apache Flink is one of the most active and fastest-growing open-source projects in the Apache Software Foundation and is used in production by enterprises including Alibaba, Uber, ING, Netflix, and more.
data Artisans was founded in 2014 by the original creators of the Apache Flink project, and we’re building the next-generation platform for real-time data applications. We are tackling some of today’s biggest challenges in big data and stream data processing.
data Artisans is looking for Marketing Programs & Operations Manager to create awareness and demand, and accelerate building the marketing and sales pipeline. This is an opportunity to get hands-on in many of the areas of marketing in a startup environment including: digital marketing, social media, webinars, website publishing, marketing automation, lead management and reporting. You will also enable and support the marketing and sales teams to scale by implementing operational best practices and managing the tools and systems (Pardot and Salesforce).
We’re looking for someone with at least 3 years experience working with a dynamic team in the enterprise software space. Our marketing team is small but growing quickly, and you should expect to have a significant amount of influence within the team and company from the very start.
What youll do all day:
- Develop, execute, and track campaigns across multiple channels with a focus on digital marketing and social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Adwords, content syndication, retargeting, etc.)
- Work with web team to publish and maintain content, programs, and events, and ensure the website is current and accurate.
- Manage and improve the overall website’s effectiveness using a variety of programs/tactics (such as SEO) to drive lead conversion and other business goals.
- Set up campaigns in the marketing automation system (Pardot), including emails and landing pages.
- Manage leads to ensure the optimal flow, from capture, evaluation, routing, and nurturing, including integration with Salesforce.
- Manage data quality, data enhancement projects, list uploads, segmentation, data policies, processes, and workflow.
- Report on lead flow/progress and other marketing metrics
- Manage systems, tools, and processes to support lead lifecycle management and to maximize productivity of the marketing and sales teams; including administering, troubleshooting issues, and evaluating new tools/features.
- 3+ years of experience executing marketing programs across multiple channels including email, landing pages, website, social media, webinars, and other digital channels.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with marketing automation systems (Pardot, Marketo, or Hubspot) and Salesforce.
- Proficiency in Wordpress or other CMS platforms.
- Strong project management and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, especially in writing and editing email and web copy.
- Results-oriented and a team player. Strong track record of collaboration with sales team and other marketing team members.
- Ability to thrive in a start-up, high-growth environment.
By joining data Artisans, you have the opportunity to work with a high-performing and tightly-knit team, and have substantial impact on our products and organization. We are a product-driven organization, and we invest significantly in every individual by giving them freedom and decision-making power.
Benefits of working at data Artisans include:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Choice of your own tech gear and desk setup
- Flexible working hours (including working from home) and generous vacation policy
- A kitchen stocked with breakfast, snacks, and drinks