Customer experience is at the center of Holvi, and we take pride in every success we achieve on that front. As a UX Designer, you will work with a variety of highly skilled professionals, such as engineers, product designers, researchers, customer support, data analysts and other key stakeholders, all in an effort to provide the best solutions possible for our Mobile and Web app users.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain insights into the worlds of small business owners and into a fast growing international fintech startup. Here at Holvi we continuously want to improve to be more customer and design driven. We are also committed to support the right candidate to advance their career with us.
Wed like to see
- Proven track record as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Experience in mobile UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes and design specifications based on design personas and usecases
- Understanding of visual design fundamentals such as typography, color, grid, and composition
- Experience with design and prototyping tools
- Fluent English language proficiency and the ability to communicate ideas both visually and in written/spoken English
- Comfortable working with a distributed team with members across Europe
We appreciate also
- Previous experience working in a fast growing digital startup
- Previous experience running a business
- Fluent skills in German or Spanish
What youll do all day
- Translate concepts into user stories, user flows flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Produce pixel perfect quality designs that accurately reflect our visual design language and brand guidelines
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Work closely with customer support, data analysts, user research and other stakeholder teams to validate design ideas
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the designs and concepts are implemented as intended
More about Holvi
- Holvi is business account designed for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs
- Our headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland, and we have offices in Madrid and Berlin too
- We are a full-stack bank replacement for businesses with integrated business tools
- As we are in the business of trust, we take responsibility in being the experts of our field
- We are genuine and humane and we let it show in our work
- Our passion is functional design. We work for long-term consistent performance, instead of short-term wins
- We are independently regulated — a Payment Institution with full EU licence — and run with our own code built fully in-house, by our team
- We take care of all the layers of the stack – interface, infrastructure, operations and marketing. Were not a skin or an app on top of an existing bank.
Were all here to make Holvi a success. We enjoy working with people who are enthusiastic about learning, take initiative and ownership and contribute positively to our company culture. We are looking forward to welcoming a new core member to the team to help us scale Holvi to the next level. After a successful internship we are very open for discussions for a full time positions in our team.
Holvi has been voted as the hottest startup in Finland by Wired Magazine and stated as the next big thing to come out of Finland after Nokia by Forbes. In March 2016 we joined the BBVA global family of innovative fintech companies. We will continue to develop a Holvi independently with the support of BBVA.
Please apply by submitting your portfolio and application. For more info please get in touch with Lead Designer Jyrki Vanamo email@example.com.