At Plum, were on a mission to help people lead a healthier financial life. Were building a quirky Messenger chatbot that links to your bank, understands your spending habits and helps you save more, invest in things that matter and avoid overspending on your bills. We like to think of Plum as your moneys best friend 👫
You have 3-4 years experience in a top consultancy or another business analytical background and have shown you can go above and beyond what is expected of you.
You should have a keen interest to transform how people manage their money. You should be comfortable with financial concepts and also have a keen grounding in how behavioural economics can be used to build a product that will have radically positive outcomes on all of our financial futures, while being fun!
This will be a well rounded role which will expose you to the juggling various elements of a start-up. You should apply if you want to run your own startup one day and are ready to hustle. Previous entrepreneurial exposure will be highly relevant.
You will look to work directly with the CEO on all new business initiatives.
You should be:
- Highly analytical and structured in your thinking.
- Are able to use SQL and build financial models.
- Be able to quickly comprehend new financial products and landscapes and be resourceful in figuring them out.
- Be comfortable meeting and negotiating with partners.
What you will be expect to do:
- Lead ground work for expansion to new markets.
- Manage new and existing partners.
- Work on strategic partnerships for Plum
- Run internal business analysis to find areas Plum can improve in.
- Structure new financial products to launch with Plum.
What we offer
- Bucketfuls of challenging problems to solve, so hopefully thats your thing! Our job is to take a complicated, archaic domain and make it simple and accessible to everyone.
- One of the best learning experiences of your life. Youll get to work with extremely smart and capable people, with backgrounds in finance, physics, history, computing, languages and more.
- Company stock options – were all in this together.
- 25 days holiday a year, excluding bank holidays (33 in total).
- Work from our Athens office whenever you want.
- Team trip to secret destinations once a year ✈️
- Plants, lots of plants 🌱
- Fresh fruit (plums obviously), snacks with varying health benefits and great coffee. Because you cant be a startup without great coffee.