EVRYTHNG is an IoT platform connecting billions of thngs to the Web. Our secret sauce is to connect the things that are usually not connected to the IoT such as apparel and consumer goods products using innovative technologies ranging from visual tags to printed electronics, NFC/RFID, bluetooth and LPWAN devices.
The top brands we work with such as Coca Cola, Unilever, Diageo, Mondelez or Avery Dennison leverage our system to connect with their customers, optimize the flow of goods, provide trustable provenance information and fight illicit trade and counterfeit goods. To make all of this work we’ve invented the Web of Things and URLs for products being standardized at W3C and GS1.
Working with us means tackling large scale Web challenges, like managing up to 1.5 millions transactions per minute but also staying ahead of the curve technology wise. For instance we have successfully applied blockchain and machine learning with our customers to resolve real-world problems.
Join us to design the digital future of all the thngs!
- Collaborate with product managers and team members to gather requirements, design, and solve complex problems
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Develop software with robust coding for major components of large, mission critical, real-time distributed applications
- Manage time appropriately and clearly communicate changes in effort or scope
- Write maintainable, standard-driven code
- Develop APIs to support the front-end developers in building their user interfaces
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions such as Redis and MongoDB
- Manage Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes
- Contribute to documentation where required
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to security, accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience of developing and working with microservices
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Be excited by all things Technology and IoT
- Experience working within cloud-based/SaaS environments
- Experience of owning a project and making it a success from conception to deployment, live monitoring and maintenance.
- A forward thinker, collaborator, and humble attitude.
- Degree educated (BA/BS)
EVRYTHNG offers a competitive salary, high earning potential and the ability to experience a high growth startup operating in the most exciting business environment around. This is not a role for a passenger but a challenging and rewarding role for a high potential candidate who wants to make a huge leap in their personal and professional development.