Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace startup offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
This is the perfect entry-level role for a people-lover who is keen to get a foot in the door at one of the most exciting tech startups in London. As our Office Assistant you will report to our Office Manager and help create an amazing workplace environment.
· You’ll be one of the points of contact for our visitors, the main point of contact whilst the Office Manager is busy - your enthusiasm and positivity will greet even the grumpiest of customers
· You’ll help keep the reception area and the general office clean and tidy
· Supporting the Office Manager with any repairs, utilities or other building management requirements
· You’ll manage post, book couriers, order catering for meetings, stationery, and kitchen supplies
· You’ll ensure the smooth running of our office. Among other tasks you’ll help organize our daily breakfast, Friday team lunch and drinks, and manage the cleaning crew.
· A proactive self-starter who spots problems and fixes them of your own accord
· A warm attitude and an infectious smile
· A love for working with people
· A strong attention to detail and an impressive ability to organise yourself: you will juggle dozens of responsibilities!
· Fluency in English