Geoblink is a VC-backed tech startup that revolutionizes the way businesses think about – and act upon – location intelligence. We’re on a path towards hyper growth. We’re looking for world-class talent to fuel our ambitious international expansion plans. Someone who can help us “figure things out” and do them at the same time. We can offer a unique opportunity to be part of an amazing team. We’re a smart, fun, and hard-working bunch, and we’re super proud to have attracted top-notch talent from places like McKinsey, Chicago Booth, Harvard, CERN, EA Games, and so on.
We are looking for a Office Manager to support the administration and HR teams, and the senior management with a variety of tasks related to the day to day activities of the company.
Do you like challenges? Do you want to be part of something amazing? Consider being part of Geoblink!
- Answer all incoming calls, route calls, record and dispense messages
- Welcome and announce all visitors, clients and other guests
- Maintains appointment calendar schedules meetings, and coordinates travel arrangements
- General administrative and computer tasks, such as faxing, mailings, copying, collating, word processing, inventory, ordering office supplies, office maintenance
- Assist the senior management team
- Assist Human Resources team with new hire packets, personnel files and new hire orientations
- Maintain stock of office, kitchen and equipment supplies
- Assist with staff events for the office
- Involvement in financial administration for the office
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Exercise discretion and a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong organization and time management skills
- Have relevant office/computer skills to use a variety of equipment such as computers, fax, copy machines and software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good level of English and Spanish
- Work in “One of the 50 most promising startups of the world” By Bloomberg
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Learning from and working with talented people
- Great team atmosphere
- Vibrant, fun, and international environment
- Many perks, like table football or team events
If you feel identified with this kind of working and you are willing to face the challenges we propose, THIS IS YOUR TEAM! We’re looking forward to meeting you!