Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
Now we are looking for a proactive office manager- someone smart, fearless & responsible. Youll have a lot of freedom to figure out how to achieve everything mentioned below.
Lets build the future of transportation together!
- Take care of our office & our team of 20+
- Deal with landlord, if needed - lead expanding the office, negotiate the deals
- Make sure our office is a nice, friendly and effective place to work at
- Keep our meeting rooms ready for usage, assist on facilitating meetings
- Communicate with the landlord, cleaners, Internet provider and solve office space related problems
- Order office supplies and refreshments
- Organize events, celebrations for the team
- Assist our Country Manager, Operations & Customer Support Team
- Collect, organize invoices, receipts and forward to accounting
- Support employees onboarding and off boarding
- Order IT equipment
- Keep in touch with our Headquarter Office Management team in Tallinn
- Other - because Bolt is a fast developing startup and there is always something around the corner
- Care about people and being passionate about helping others
- Have previous experience in office assistant/ office manager role
- Have lived in London for at least 5 years
- Have completed first aid and fire warden trainings
- Have a very good attention to detail
- Tech savvy
- Have excellent spoken and written English, any other language is a plus
- Be passionate about new technology and communicating with international team
- Be able to multitask, prioritize and focus
- Be delicate with information trusted to you
We consider as a plus:
- If you have travelled the world or worked in very international teams
- Be familiar with MacBooks, GDocs, GMail, Slack (or an alternative), Skype and videoconferencing
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Monthly Bolt credit for rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!