We are a high growth, vibrant technology company based in Old Street. We have carefully crafted our team from outstanding businesses (Google, Uber, Graze, Unilever, Just-Eat) to build a service that will redefine what it means to age.
We are here to provide top quality home-based care for those who cannot manage on their own. We match people to carers so they don’t feel alone and forgotten in a care home, and use technology to give families peace of mind. People need to rest assured that their mums/granddads/great aunties are being cared for at home when they are at their most vulnerable - everyone gets old. Even you!
Were now looking for an organised, proactive and friendly person to make sure our office and team run as smoothly as possible.
About the role
- Shape our office - craft and execute a creative vision for our brand new office. We have 10000sqr ft of space to make our own!
- Further increase team unity through organizing team events, birthdays, lunches and other special events
- Keep our house in order - we would need you to keep our plants well-watered, keep our stationery cupboard topped up and keep our employees safe and sound
- The go-to-person for vendors in regard to building facilities, property management, catering services and cleaning
- Ad-hoc support - always welcomed with a "can do" attitude.
- Welcome all new starters with open arms and oversee their IT equipment set-up
- Continually help make Elder the greatest place to work
- You will have bags of enthusiasm and initiative and a faultless eye for detail
- You will be an experienced Office Manager from a fast-paced company, previous start-up experience would be great but is not essential
- You will thrive working in a fast-growing environment where you will have a voice and are happy to wear many hats
- You will be a natural born organiser with bags of initiative
- You prioritise high impact work, but never neglect the details
- You are a genuine people person.
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series A & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Plenty of socials and team lunches
- Amazing office in the heart of the tech scene in Old Street
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business.
This is a rare opportunity for an intelligent and driven person who wants to be part of a business that is growing exponentially whilst also changing the world for the better!