// Who are we?
EVezy is an electric vehicle subscription service, the first in the UK to offer the ability to swap the vehicle you are driving on-demand using our app. Access is replacing ownership and unlike traditional car-share solutions, EVezy customers have access to an electric vehicle 100% of the time. One flat fee covers all vehicle-related costs including electricity, with a rolling monthly subscription meaning customers have more flexibility than owning a vehicle. By managing the entire user experience, right from our own keyless entry software to having our own dedicated fleet and charge points also means EVezy offers a unique, all-inclusive vehicle service.
Founded in 2016, our exciting start-up comprises of a diverse team who strive for transparency and excellence in everything we do. Having already had two rounds of investment, EVezy is well positioned to quickly expand in this new sector. If youre interested in shaping an expanding business at the cutting edge of the exploding mobility market and youre eager to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
// The Role
Our team is looking for a fantastic Office Manager to support the growth of our business with administrative processes including document management, process development, data input and wider administrative tasks to support the team.
- Responsible for the completion of administrative tasks for the on-boarding of EVezy products
- Maintaining and developing the organisations filing structure (both electronically and physically) with the EVezy team to ensure operation deadlines are met
- Ordering and managing the delivery of parts, ensuring all parts arrive and are in place in time for vehicle on-boarding
- Wider administrative responsibilities including dealing with customer enquiries and addressing/escalating issues, managing Parking Charge Notices, keeping the EVezy website up to date and helping organise social events with the team
- Organising all office operations and procedures
- Leading on all people management including recruiting and training
- Maintaining all office policies
- Coordinating with the IT department on all office equipment
- Providing support around contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Managing the office’s budget, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
// Skills and experience
- Commitment to the role with the correct attitude and drive to succeed
- An efficient worker that can meet EVezy delivery deadlines
- A confident individual, that is comfortable engaging with the rest of the team
- Demonstrative administrative experience, showing highly organised working practices
- Ability to develop current processes over time to improve efficiency
// What we can offer
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra-fast-growing exciting startup; changing the mobility and automotive landscape and promoting the uptake of electric transport
- A competitive salary with further performance-related bonuses
- Contribution to a Personal Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance