We are looking for a practically-minded and fluently Spanish-speaking Office Manager to join our team in Madrid. For this role we do not require many years of experience.
At seedtag our mission is to create the sexiest in-image advertising on earth. We are the leading company in in-image advertising and we believe in high-quality and non-intrusive advertising content. The seedtag platform allows some of the largest online publishers to get the most out of their images. We apply machine learning algorithms to the content of every page to provide the best possible ad contextualization in the industry.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 100 employees in 7 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work. We are a young product-based company and we highly value teamwork.
Our headquarters in Madrid is right next to Gran Via and about 60 seedtaggers work there. As Office Manager, you will be part of a diverse and proactive team and help us optimise our office facilities.
Your tasks will include:
- Taking care of (Spanish) office safety and risk prevention procedures and making sure we comply with health and safety regulation
- Managing onboarding tasks, such as preparing laptops and welcome materials
- Assisting with facility calendar coordination
- Cooperating with Finance, HR, marketing and IT
- Vendor management, including catering, coffee and office supplies
- Overseeing facilities and managing office supplies
- Supporting with Inhouse Events and other activities at the office
- Managing corporate travel system
- Attending the office phone and entrance. Receiving guests and packages
We're looking for someone who:
- (near)native fluency Spanish and a good level of English
- 1 year to 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in a startup environment
- is very practical, proactive and eager to work in a dynamic startup-like environment
- is organized, responsible, and has great problem solving skills
- is a teamplayer who is hospitable, guest-oriented and has good communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- a young, fun and very informal work environment
- the chance to be the first office manager in our HQ and set up many new projects and come with fresh new ideas
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation, kindergarten tickets and medical insurance
- a great work location in the heart of Madrid with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine! Also, we recycle everything we can!
- the option to follow company-paid English courses weekly
- the chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV as soon as possible.