Start date: as soon as possible
Working hours: fulltime
Location: Madrid, Spain
Application deadline: Wednesday 13 June
Seedtag is the leading In-Image advertising company in Europe and LATAM. Our disruptive technology allows both publishers and advertisers to get the most out of images. We have operations in Spain, Italy, France, UK, Netherlands, Mexico and Brazil and we are experiencing fast growth.
At seedtag we have an international and vibrant culture and we strongly believe in teamspirit. We stand for passion, talented teams, structure to scale and never giving up. We are eager self-starters and self-learners who love to take on new challenges and celebrate our wins together.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team in Madrid and ensure smooth daily operations of our Madrid office. Your job will be to deliver the best possible hospitality and facility management experience to our employees and guests.
Your tasks will include:
- Attending the office phone and the office entrance. Receiving guests etc.
- Assisting with facility calendar coordination and performing PA and administrative tasks. Responsible for setting up meetings, arranging catering, coordinating travel, etc.
- Cooperate and align on an operational level with Finance, HR, marketing and IT
- Vendor management with our different vendors, including catering and office supplies
- Oversee facilities and manage office supplies. This includes stocking of supplies
- Supporting with Inhouse Events and onboarding activities at the office
- Other administrative and support tasks
We´re looking for someone who:
- has 1 or more years relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in a dynamic and international environment
- is fluent in Spanish and has a high level of English
- is energetic, proactive and eager to work in a startup environment
- is organized, responsible, and shows excellent attention to details
- is hospitable, guest-oriented and has great communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- an amazing, fun and international work environment in an advertising technology startup
- a competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- a great work location in the heart of Madrid!
- the option to follow company paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- the chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV before Wednesday the 13th of June via the button.