We’re building a self-sovereign financial platform with a suite of products and services powered by decentralisation that give you 100% control of your assets. Store them securely in our wallet, spend them with our payment card. We never touch or hold them ourselves. It’s simple, elegant and secure, and amongst the first practical authentic use-cases on the Ethereum blockchain.
Based in the heart of the vibrant Londons tech community, we’re a high-performance team of around 25 people; we have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages original thinking offers ownership, and embraces knowledge sharing… and we have big plans to grow!
Monolith is the place for you if...
- You’re excited about the potential to create social change through technology. We want to fundamentally change how the world does business
- You believe in strong opinions weakly held, without ego. This industry is too new to have experts. Great ideas come from anywhere and better ideas can come at any time
- You embrace the growth mindset and you like to be constantly learning, about everything
- You’re creative & innovative. If it has been done before you will do it better but you will also relish doing things that have never been done. You are happy to be experimental, create a hypothesis, test and iterate
- You believe in transparency. Its not just a word for us - it’s what our business is built on. That means we treat our team like adults and we really value people who are open and genuine.
As part of your role as Office Manager & PA you will make sure that our Angel Office runs smoothly and will provide support and administrative assistance, ranging from sourcing suppliers to arranging travel plans and designing a filing system. You will also assist in organising the CEO’s calendar.
The role will be based at our Angel office and you will work closely alongside the company’s directors.
- Supporting and managing the office’s administrative and operational needs
- Purchasing items for office and managing stationery supplies.
- Liaising with the landlord in the case of all issues, alarm, water etc.
- Sorting Post and managing the filing system
- Ensure office Health and Safety
- Assist with managing the company assets such as laptops and phones (purchase and sale)
- Assisting with HR routine tasks
- Ordering the Weekly Team Lunch, Breakfast and Groceries
- Assist in ad hoc task such as re-arranging office, moving etc.
- General support to visitors
- Assist in organising Director’s calendar
- Communicating and liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Arranging travel and accommodation for business trips
- Organising office events, board meetings and off site team building activities
- Experience in Operations, Office Management or as a PA
- Excellent Multi-tasker, highly organised and willing to go above and beyond
- Can-do attitude
- Great Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage own time
- Flexible approach to changing priorities
- Positive attitude and engaging presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine interest in Crypto/Blockchain/FinTech
- Experience in using a Mac
- Experience in using G Suite
Our team members are rewarded well, not only with a competitive salary, but also with:
- TKN Option Scheme
- Private health insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours - we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out
- A company pension scheme (naturally)
- Top of the range hardware
- Team lunch on Wednesdays, breakfast on Fridays and healthy snacks
- Bi-annual company events
- The option to participate in a crypto salary scheme
- A fantastic office close to Angel Station
- Access to a range of discounts and little life extras via Perkbox
A little bit about our recruitment process:
Following an initial intro call, we have a 3 step process which includes a task. In order to make the most of your time and ours, we ideally like to hold onsite interview sessions on the same day. We’re moving fast, so we aim for the whole process time to be between 1-2 weeks.