What should you eat to be healthier? The food we eat is the most important medicine we take. Not on one day, but drip by drip over decades. And although our responses to food are unique, even for identical twins, yet the advice we get is profoundly generic, one-size-fits-all and confused.At Project Sapiens, we believe that you have a right to understand the way your body responds to foods so that you can make your own decisions about the right foods for your health and weight.We are delivering this by building the world’s largest library of accurate metabolic responses to food and applying machine learning to calculate scientifically accurate, personalized metabolic responses that would be impossible with traditional clinical approaches alone.We are a very well-funded start-up from a team that has built billion-dollar revenue businesses from scratch, beaten Google on its home turf of machine learning for advertising, and includes some of the 1% most cited scientists in the world.
We’re looking for that special someone to look after our office and growing team in the London office.
- Making sure office is set-up and everything runs smoothly — from stationery, to the printer working and the fridges fully stocked — and also is a place where our brand comes alive.
- Championing our company culture. We need someone to create and keep traditions, keep our culture lively, scout out fun things for the social calendar, think about our wellbeing in long term and ensure our company values come to life.
- Support our founders
- Support our travellers with their journeys
- Being the face of Project Sapiens for all visitors, making sure everyone gets the warmest welcome
- Supporting employees and management on HR topics/questions
- Prior experience in an office management role is ideal.
- You will have a passion for detail and organisation
- A self-starter attitude. You see a problem and fix it before anyone’s even noticed
- Creative and a quick learner, you’re adaptable and love a challenge
- An ability to prioritise and take responsibility in hectic situations
- Honest, able to own up to your mistakes, and never break promises
- Super strong people skills, with the ability to adapt your style and manner to suit a range of different audiences
- Strong team working and collaborations skills, born out of your exceptional communication skills and focus on delivering the best experience for others
- Natural warmth and humour. Finding the fun in things makes us all more resilient and spur everyone in good spirits!
- A strong aesthetic or visual sense – our office environment is always evolving and we want to make sure it always looks at its best, so if you fancy yourself a bit of an interior decoration pro then we’d love to hear your views on how we could improve
- Previous HR experience is a plus.