Working closely with people across the business and our external HR Consultants, you will be responsible for maintaining an exceptional employee experience & ensuring the right environment is in place in order for people to thrive in our growing business.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support our external HR partners in delivering the Funfair People Strategy plans
- Manage all employee HR administration, such as contracts, offer letters, references, job changes
- Maintain, develop and administer the HR systems (currently PeopleHR) to support efficient delivery of information to employees (via self service) and reporting
- Maintain the employee handbook and policies to ensure legal compliance and reflection of culture
- Provide initial advice and training to employees and managers on our people policies and their application
- Work closely with the finance department and managers to support the delivery of payroll without errors
- Be responsible for for signing up employees to benefits like Vitality Health Insurance, season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- Keep up to date on HR regulations and legislation changes and requirements
- Be the first point of contact for all staff on HR matters
Hiring and Onboarding
- Support managers with recruitment administration to ensure that we hire the very best people (posting jobs, sharing CVs, organising interviews, liaising with agencies)
- Delivering onboarding for new employees including requesting IT equipment, ensuring right to work documentation, adding new starters to payroll, creating and organising effective induction training across the teams
Learning and Development
- Work with line managers and external partners to collate and assess individual training needs
- Arrange and publish internal training courses and learning opportunities
- Support booking of training courses
Office & Culture
- Drive our culture through regular staff events, perks, outings & parties
- Maintaining a safe and efficient office at all times (health & safety compliance)
- Being the main point of contact for maintenance and security of the office
- Ensuring fire training and first aid certificates are all in date
- Working with the Leadership team to coordinate any office moves
- Ordering stationery, office supplies & groceries to keep the office running efficiently
- Bringing forward new ideas to continue making the office a happy and fun place to work in
- Confident & friendly individual with the ability to communicate to a wide range of people at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work autonomously and drive initiatives forward without being prompted
- Highly organised and thrives in a busy working environment
- A quick learner who enjoys overcoming challenges and loves getting things to run smoothly
- Positive outlook with a ‘can do’ attitude and a calm confident approach
- The ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Recognise and understand the need for confidentiality
It’s not all work, work, work at FunFair. You’ll get a load of holidays, 25 days a year, plus bank holidays on top.
We also want to give you a healthy helping of feel good, with private medical health insurance, a cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and some of the best office spaces around which come bolted on with mindfulness and pilates classes each week.
Office perks are more routine than rare, with the odd pizza balanced off against something more healthy for those with stronger willpower. Chuck in some cool activities at the monthly social along with a big summer blow-out and you really are onto a winner.
We believe that everyone should be given the tools they need to grow, develop and evolve, whatever their position or role, and that’s why we provide training incentives and take our team around the world to events like Devcon3 in Mexico and this year’s one in Prague.
If you want to be part of an ambitious, innovative and focused start-up, surrounded by a friendly, inspiring team who will always have your back, apply now!