We are Curve! We are one of the most exciting FinTech start ups in London at the moment (Google us!) and are going through some massive growth across Europe in 2019. Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
As our Onboarding and Operations Officer you will be responsible for actioning all daily work flows relating to customer onboarding including KYC, PEP and Sanctions clearing, answering customer queries and more. You will work closely with the FinCrime team, Compliance team and Customer Experience team as we build and strengthen our onboarding processes in this exciting phase while bringing to life one of our core values: to obsess about the customer experience.
What your day will involve
- Supporting our customers in all aspects of the onboarding journey
- Requesting KYC documentation and reviewing KYC submissions through our ID&V portal
- Reviewing and clearing PEP and Sanctions flags
- Requesting and reviewing EDD when necessary
- Helping customers who ‘get stuck’ in the onboarding process by investigating and resolving the issue to ensure a successful onboarding journey
- Continuing to review and improve all aspects of the onboarding journey
- Supporting the FinCrime team and Compliance team in different ad-hoc and periodic tasks when required
- Keeping a level head in a crisis. We’re a small team doing amazing things, and that means moving very fast sometimes. We need you to be the calm face of the company.
Our ideal team member will:
- Be enthusiastic about being part of a team who seeks to change the way people interact with financial services
- Have very good attention to detail and delivers great results
- Eager to recognise and understand where there is a problem, and to find a solution
- Outstanding writing and communication abilities
- Like taking real and significant ownership of your work
- Be excited to learn everything you can about a complex groundbreaking product, from payment processing to fraud, from financial regulations to brand and marketing, and everything in between.
And bonus points for (but not required)
- Experience with customer onboarding for a financial services product
- Experience working with a technical or financial product
- Experience working in a startup or fast-changing environment
Perks & Benefits
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late