We are currently seeking a strongly motivated graduate or recent graduate to join our growing team in Milan as Online Store Management Intern.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and international team and to kickstart a career in ecommerce.
Our Online Store Management Interns play a key role in supporting our Online Store Management teams to develop and implement seasonal operating plans designed to capture global sales for our brand partners’ online stores.
- Create and maintain master catalog (data & text files), ensuring quality, completeness, and accuracy in all components, such as navigation definition, display management, and price books
- Manage the flow of goods and price lists according to the delivery plan and the retail plan of the brand partner
- Support product management activities (e.g., sorting, attributes definition) and coordinate product description localization with internal and external copywriters
- Support content management activities (e.g., visual merchandising, brand content management) and manage publication of content and links
- Support recommendation and searchandising activities (e.g., category and product recommendations, searchable text definition and management, search suggestions)
- Support implementation of the commercial plan, creating promotions and configuring source codes, coupons, and promotional banners by market
- Coordinate with Digital Production team to implement shooting plans and guidelines
- Ensure that the online store and overall look and feel of the site reflect the brands vision
- Analyze, share, and react to the relevant key performance indicators of the site on a daily basis
- Work cross functionally, communicating and managing processes across departments, with the brand partner, and with external service providers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluency in English required; knowledge of second language is a plus
- Interest in fashion/luxury/sportswear and ecommerce (experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; data management tool knowledge (e.g. Access, Pentaho) is a plus
- Technical literacy required: comfortable approaching technical issues and discussing solutions
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively (crucial)
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong inclination to problem solving
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Reliably proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, and focused on achieving great results
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to engage with and ability to communicate effectively across the business and with third parties, at all levels of seniority
Why Work With Us:
In just a few years, The Level Group has become a leading global e-commerce partner for the worlds top luxury, fashion, and design brands. Let by our ex-Bain founders, we’re a technology-first team of nearly 200 creative business people and business-minded creatives. Were passionate and ambitious, on a collective mission to take our partners online businesses to the next level.
Were a young (29 on avg.) and international (24 nationalities) group of entrepreneurs and innovators, passionate about what we do. We take on responsibility and challenges, right from the start. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. And since weve held on to our startup spirit, we all have a voice and the opportunity to make a difference. We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer our employees buoni pasto, a laptop, discounts on our owned brand and brand partner stores, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers.
Come be part of our story and join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan!