Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
Were looking for an Operation Manager to take full responsibility for our scooters product and bring it to Hungarian markets.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What youll be doing:
- Own growth of the business, driving execution to boost rider base, rides, and revenue in a dynamic, highly competitive space
- Build and develop strong relationships with senior cross-functional leaders (e.g. marketing, government relations, communications, data science, business development) and help define the goals and objectives of these teams at the local level
- Identify and communicate local product needs to product/engineering teams and playbook and share best practices internally to build for scale across the organization
- Remove blockers, solve problems, and find a path forward through ambiguity, operating a dynamic and rapidly growing business across urban footprints
- Represent Bolt in the community, local media, and in communication with key city stakeholders
- Recruit and build a rockstar, local operations team
- Deliver world-class fleet operations within your regions, managing all aspects of local operations and optimizing for efficiency and utilization of Bolt scooters
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of operations management, business consulting, or related experience in managing operations, building and developing diverse teams, optimizing processes, and delivering business goals
- 3+ years of people management experience, high EQ, and proven ability to deliver outstanding results through others in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail
- The entrepreneurial hustle and proven self-starter with owner’s mentality; some entrepreneurial experience is preferred
- Data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, and form and execute a strategy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships, manage a team, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
- Excellent organization and time management
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, lead by example, and motivate teams both through in-person and remote management
- Passion for Bolt, its role in improving city environments, and an interest in the “share economy” and platform methodology
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Budapest – ping-pong table, darts
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!