Qadre is a fast-scaling blockchain technology company looking for an enthusiastic new team member to support on the operational and support aspects of the business as we grow. Were a close-knit team based in Central London, with a passion for changing the world through technology. We strongly believe in having an incredible team and helping them to develop in their role and wider career.
This role will require an individual who is open to learning new skills and general support of the wider office. Although this is primarily a role based around accounting and bookkeeping you will also be required to support new staff with onboarding and the general maintenance of office infrastructure.
The accounting side of the role will include:
• Flexible working opportunity;
• Bonuses (dependent on performance);
• Pension scheme (being implemented currently);
• Regular sponsorship of team members for qualifications that assist role-development;
• 25 days holiday (and working from home policy over 2 weeks of late December), plus bank holidays;
• Regular Qadre team events
Upon 6 month review:
• Equity opportunity;
• Personal development benefits (set budget for sponsoring training, health, and wellbeing goals);
• BUPA Health Insurance
• Any reasonable suggestions - we always want our benefits to be tailored to our team!