AppyParking is one of the UK’s most innovative early-stage technology companies, and is developing the world’s first generation Smart City Platform to connect autonomous vehicles, smart cities and consumers. The company is already at revenue generation stage and customers include the world’s largest car manufacturer, many UK cities, and a global payment provider with interest growing around the world. AppyParking is backed by leading early-stage investors Aviva Ventures and Breed Reply and begins 2018 with a multimillion pound revenue pipeline. The company expects to complete a Series A funding round during 2018 to accelerate growth across the UK, USA and Europe and is looking to appoint an Operations Associate to help the company achieve its objectives.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to help to provide vital operational and administrative support across the entire company to support our continued growth. The nature of the role means work is extremely varied and is ideally suited to a candidate with a flexible approach, excellent prioritisation, communication and time management skills, with a high level of competency with IT software.
- Manage AppyParking HQ and ensure its fully stocked with supplies and kept looking its best
- Meeting and greeting guests and making sure they are given a warm welcome
- Organising travel and meetings across the business
- First line support for online customer enquiries and feedback
- Event organisation and set up
- Event attendance and product demonstrations when required
- Sales database management and creating weekly sales report
- Product testing across a wide product range as new products and features are released
- Helping the mapping team with ground truthing data around London
- Entering mapping data into our core product AppyMapper
- Being a member of the Social Committee to help organise regular team activities
- Support for basic marketing activities; updating social media, proofreading
- Helping to create monthly management reports
The successful candidate is likely to have a genuine interest in helping a company grow by starting in a generalist role and growing into more senior roles as the company continues to expands.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail, organizational planning, time management, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Active, hands-on approach to problem-solving with strong people management, project management and time management, with a demonstrated ability to run multiple projects and priorities.
- Basic IT skills (GSuite, MS Office etc)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- A keen interest in the world of connected car technology is a plus
- Be willing to get your hands dirty and support across the business
- A very busy, dynamic and social working environment in one of London’s hottest startups
- The opportunity to develop cutting edge technology for use in autonomous vehicles, IoT, connected cities
- £20,000 - £24,000 starting salary depending on experience
- Share options after 6 months
- 2% Contributory pension scheme after 6 months
- 30 Days holidays (including bank holidays) that increase after every year of service
- A range of benefits including discounts on gym memberships, supermarkets and cinemas
- A bag full of fun helping to disrupt and dominate the global MaaS market
To apply for this role, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, a covering message explaining why you believe you are suited to this role, and details of your current salary.
No agencies please.