(Recent University Graduates Welcome)
UK start-up launching a new office!
Drover is a London-based venture capital-backed marketplace startup offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
Our 130-strong teamwork out of our London and Lisbon offices and we are now in the process of opening a 3rd office for Drover in Bucharest. In this new office, we plan to build out an energetic, proactive Operations team. If the idea of being one of the first Droverians in Bucharest and laying the foundations for what will become a 100-person office sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
Kickstart your career in operations with our Executive role. As an Operations Executive, youll have the opportunity to work with our fleet, claims and admin teams. You’ll receive comprehensive training from day one and be assigned a mentor and a buddy to help you reach your goals.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring vehicle utilisation
- Processing invoices, fines and charges
- Managing repairs efficiently
- Reporting on losses
- Working with our external fleet partners
- Improving our product and service
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon and we are so excited to get started in Bucharest. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have a tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here
- Bachelors Degree from a top university in Romania
- A very high level of fluency in English
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Can-do attitude with a bias for action
- Good Excel skills (desirable)
- Competitive salary from 3000 lei (net, monthly) for entry-level candidates
- An exciting, dynamic startup environment with real career progression opportunities - nothing like a BPO
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s most exciting companies (Google, Facebook, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment
- 25 days’ holiday plus all public holidays
- Health Insurance
- Free snacks and breakfast every day, catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)