At Jolt, we teach the secrets behind the world’s most coveted businesses.
That means our members gain access to the methodologies, culture, behaviour and tools that are used to build the startups, scale-ups and tech companies the world looks up to.
Jolt is community-focused, meaning you can meet like-minded people, it’s experiential - with designated Jolt rooms and campuses set to open across London - and classes are taught by world-class experts from the likes of Airbnb, Netflix and Google.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, organized, smart and detail-orientated to take this unique opportunity of making an impact at a high-growth start-up.
This is a full-time position, based in multiple locations in central London and requires that you have hospitality or customer service experience, as well as significant multitasking skills that allow you to operate various projects at once. As an Operations Associate, you will report directly to Jolt’s Regional Operations Manager.
- Ensure that our Jolt rooms reflect high standards of operation and processes are running smoothly
- Oversee and develop part-time operations team and be responsible for their training
- Help the Regional Operation Manager with the day to day activities and other project-based operations such as the launch of new regional campuses
- Work cross-functionally to cultivate a meaningful experience for our new members - giving tours and assisting with any app queries they may have
- Help existing members with online and offline customer support-related questions such as membership plans, payments issues, arrival instructions, upselling etc by demonstrating service and professionalism at the highest levels - super respondent and sensitive
- Provide real-time troubleshooting and be familiar with all potential technical errors, as they may occur from time to time, and solve them as quickly as possible
- Support the customer success team efforts including making calls and responding to leads
- Assist in collecting and reporting feedback to drive customer satisfaction and retention
- Work with other members of the management team to determine best practices and key efficiencies in process and ways of working as part of the global expansion preparation
- Monitor contractors on and off-sites
This role is made for someone who is customer service-driven, a creative problem-solver who can promote the Jolt mission. While you are a natural self-starter you also desire to work with a team of dynamic, fun and driven professionals. You understand the startup culture and are not afraid to wear multiple hats.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in co-working, hospitality management, startups, or related industries with strong operational focus
- High interest in building a business and understanding of entrepreneurial environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively represent Jolt’s brand image. A high standard of spoken English is essential
- A keen eye for detail, extremely detail-oriented.
- Ambitious, hungry, eager to learn and coachable.
- Ability to manage conflict, good problem-solving skills, and lateral thinking
- Strong work ethic and high emotional intelligence
- Core alignment with the company mission and values
- High organization and strong project management skills
WORKING AT JOLT
As a company with a mission to revolutionize professional growth and development, we see extreme importance in growing and developing our own team members.