Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised ~£7 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking for an Operations Associate to manage the supply chain on a day-to-day basis and help drive improvements to ensure we always have stock where and when we need it. This role will report into the Supply Chain & Operations Manager.
- Manage stock levels at our various supplier warehouses
- Keep accurate stock records and provide accurate stock levels for month end reporting
- Analyse data, calculate stock requirements and execute transactions to purchase stock
- Build relationships and interact with suppliers on a regular basis
- Manage the resolution of any purchase-invoice discrepancies
- Support the procurement of new suppliers and new products
- Analyse shipping data to review and improve the distribution network
- Manage the quoting and ordering for one-off print runs such as direct mailing catalogues
- Support and drive projects to improve our supply chain processes
- Strong numeracy skills, comfortable using & building Excel models to inform stock decisions and analyse sales data.
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Meticulous attention to detail whether that’s when placing stock orders, checking invoices or forecasting stock requirements
- Motivation to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multi-task, work with several/changing priorities
- Central London office location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets and more!)
- Regular team lunches, events and cultural trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!