You will be working directly with the Founders (CEO and CTO) of the company and reporting to the CEO. You will be responsible for owning and driving operational initiatives by working collaboratively with other team members to take data-driven actions. This is one of our most varied roles and will give you exposure to a range of verticals with the ability to deep-dive into the fundamentals of each area of the business. The role provides an opportunity to have a critical impact on Vine Health’s success as a company.
- Build and optimise processes to grow the company
- Research and define which projects the team will prioritise and set timelines to ensure these are achieved
- Work with hospital, clinician and charity partners to help us deliver the platform effectively to people with cancer. You’ll be involved in driving these relationships forward.
- Support the founding team with projects that arise day-to-day. These may include delivering projects with high profile partners, supporting the development of commercial and product strategy, establishing academic projects, securing grant funding and supporting the organisation of patient and clinician-facing events.
- Drive effective collaboration between our various teams - marketing, product, technology and commercial - to ensure everyone is aligned and working towards our common goals.
- Deep dive into operational constraints and take data-driven actions to address them.
- Be the point of contact for the cross-functional stakeholders and teams in the region to test and scale operational initiatives.
Skills & attributes:
- An interest in using technology and behavioural science to improve the healthcare industry; especially patient experiences
- Organised by nature and good at driving initiatives forward and getting others to buy in and follow
- Ruthlessly efficient and excellent at prioritising, with a high attention to detail
- Fast learner with the ability to adapt to whatever problem is in front of you
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a preference for working in a close-knit team where we learn from one another and support each other by constantly providing feedback
- Preference for working in a start-up environment, which involves moving incredibly fast and figuring things out as you go
- Ambitious and looking for a steep learning curve with plenty of potential for career progression
- A strong educational background
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in operations, project management or account management
- Ideally you have previous experience in healthcare or healthtech, but this is not a strict requirement
- Highly competitive salary (based on experience) as well as other incentives where appropriate
- Participation in an attractive EMI share option scheme
- Macbook Pro
- Development expenses
- Free tea and coffee
- Beautiful 3rd floor office space in the heart of the city surrounded by lovely restaurants, bars, gyms and public transport
- Beautiful onsite break areas, regular community events and an onsite cafe with 15% off