Stuart is Europe’s leading last mile logistics platform which connects retailers to a fleet of independent couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
In 2017, just 2 years from launch, Europe’s biggest logistics company GeoPost (Groupe La Poste) acquired Stuart so that it could join prestigious companies like DPD, Colissimo, SEUR & Chronopost and conquer urban logistics.
With an exciting blend of GeoPost Group expertise and a fun, agile startup culture, Stuart has expanded to more than 40 cities across the UK, France & Spain and continued the steep growth curve it’s become accustomed to. Top clients including Nike, Apple, Nespresso, Monoprix, The Kooples, Ametller, Just Eat, Sainsbury’s, Stubhub and hundreds more.
What really makes Stuart tick, though, is the 200+ people that work here every day to smash our goals. We are a free-thinking, enthusiastic bunch whether it’s sales or operations people, engineers or designers.
Would you like to be a part of that? We are looking for a motivated and highly organized Operations Executive, with a special focus on Compliance, to join our Operations team in London! In collaboration with the team, you will lead projects to help us achieve and maintain compliance to internal standards and external regulation in cities around the UK, by designing and executing processes, projects, communications and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
- Process Improvement - To drive efficiencies and scalable compliance processes
- Process Automation - Pinpoint opportunities for process automation, lead and, or support implementation of these opportunities
- Communication - to effectively engage directly with peers as well as being able to provide clear guidance to key stakeholders on compliance processes
- Project Management & Execution - You will be responsible for owning and driving forward multiple projects, and have the ability to execute in a constantly changing, complex environment
- Cross-functional collaboration with the operations, commercial and customer support teams to gather feedback on their daily challenges in terms of compliance
- Document all changes to our processes to make sure our internal documentation is always thorough and up to date
- Making sure any courier facing changes are communicated to the relevant team in a timely manner
- Help sustain the high quality of the fleet by identifying compliance faults and taking actions
- Maintain the daily process of criminal background checks with the external processing company
- You have a minimum of two years work experience, preferably with a record of implementing bullet-proof processes
- You are very thorough and attentive to detail
- You are dynamic, motivated and eager to learn
- You have a proactive attitude and are able to identify opportunities for improvement
- You have proven problem solving skills
- You are able to work autonomously, and take charge of projects from A to Z
- Excellent communication skills
- Knows how to flow meaningful changes through a large organisation to drive adoption and ensure success
- Inquisitive and forward-thinking - curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo. Keeps pushing for further improvements
- Gym membership contribution
- Daily lunch allowance
- Attractive location in the heart of the city
- Young and dynamic company culture
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day.
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!