The future needs you. That’s what we believe. Yes, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, hacking, machine learning , and robotics will change human reality on this planet but there’s no reason that reality can’t include humans and not force them out.
Born in London, Decoded teaches some of the biggest businesses in the world how to act and think differently. Our talented and diverse team from around the world all share a deep passion for creating a world where everyone can participate and drive innovation.
Decoded launched the Data Academy programme in 2017. It’s now our fastest growing product area and we now need a driven Operations Executive to work within our Facilitation team to support the smooth delivery of our workshops.
What youll do:
- Oversee technical requirements for each workshop and update packing schedule spreadsheet
- Manage the logistic requirements of all equipment and materials for each workshop delivered by the London team.
- Allocate and pack laptops
- Schedule and communicate travel and accommodation for trainers delivering workshops
- On location at external venues, set up and test technical requirements to ensure the smooth running of each workshop
- Purchase all required equipment for workshops (e.g. chargers, booklets, extension cables, adaptors etc)
- External venue sourcing and catering, negotiating prices etc.
- Manage AV, catering, furniture allocations and space set up
- Ensure the physical experience is perfect every time at Decoded venues in London and overseas
- Act as the first point of contact between venue operators, Customer Success Team and clients; dealing with all enquiries, quotes, bookings and requests
- Gather all operational course feedbacks and implementing appropriate actions
- Support in international workshop delivery
- You have 1+ years experience in a fast paced environment where you have been involved in running programmes / events / workshops etc.
- You are a strong communicator and can introduce new ideas confidently
- You have a positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (if something needs to be done, you know how to do it or who to contact)
- You always want to improve the product & service
- You are detail oriented and organised, you can identify potential issues in the successful delivery and know how to prevent / solve these
- You have understanding of, and interest in tech and innovations
- You are passionate about Decoded’s mission and creating a social impact
- You love working in a cross functional team environment
Here’s what you’ll get working with us:
- Opportunity to join a high growth company
- Competitive salary
- Company pension with matched contributions
- Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in an environment that encourages learning
We cant wait to hear from you!