Landbay is transforming the mortgage lending space and were doing it with the best minds in Finance and Technology. If you want to find a start-up doing things the right way with massive growth potential and a dynamic environment, please get in touch.
Were looking for an Operations Graduate to help us revolutionize the world of peer-to-peer lending and support our fast-growing business.
Landbay is a fun place to work where everyone’s goal is to work hard to ensure that our customers get a great service, good products and that Landbay succeeds. This is a great opportunity to work in a business that will provide you with exposure and knowledge that you would not gain working for a large institution. Landbay has a flat management structure where everyone pulls their weight so your contribution will count every day.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, you will work across all elements of Landbay operations. These include:
- Customer Operations: Provide customer support for Landbays retail facing business. Taking ownership of incoming support tickets and resolving customer queries, including customer feedback to improve our product offering and feeding recommendations to product development.
- Vendor Management: Act as first point of contact with Landbays external vendors and manage their SLAs.
- Financial Operations: Facilitate mortgage and retail customer payments, and carry out reconciliation processes and regulatory reporting.
- Mortgage Operations: Running externally outsourced mortgage operations capabilities, ensuring appropriate governance and strong vendor management best practices.
- Operational Improvement: Feedback continuous operational improvement as Landbay scales.
- Good communication skills. Fluency in spoken and written English is essential, as is a great telephone manner.
- The ability to work in a fast-moving environment where priorities sometimes change.
- Good project and time management skills with a fine attention to detail.
- You must be able to work both as a member of a team and independently.
- You must have a good working knowledge of MS Office, including advanced Excel skills.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a numerical subject from a top university, or equivalent.
- A good sense of humour.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working operations will be useful. However, raw talent, motivation, and willingness to learn will compensate for lack of experience.
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Season ticket loan for travel
- Cycle to work scheme
- Start-up environment
- Flexible working hours available
- Team lunch on Fridays
- Casual dress code