Stuart is the disruptive on-demand urban logistics platform that will transform our daily lives. Our technology allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their local customers with never-before-seen speed and efficiency. We create thousands of economic opportunities for businesses and courier partners whilst redefining customer expectations when it comes to delivery.
After rapidly scaling both our operations and our business metrics, Geopost has acquired Stuart. We are entering a new era, looking to cement our position as the leading provider of express urban delivery. We now operate in Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and Lyon... with many more cities across Europe in the pipeline for 2018.
We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious intern to join our fast-growing Madrid-based Operations team. No two consecutive days at Stuart are alike, but generally your mission will be to continually improve the customer experience through greater courier availability while minimising costs and streamlining processes
What you will do:
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies of new couriers.
- Participate to the fleet management and build a strong community of happy drivers (frequent contacts with courtiers) (informative sessions, recruitment process and on boarding interviews).
- Payments management and inventory material control.
- Analyse data and identify opportunities to improve delivery quality
- Develop and optimise processes to allow our operations to scale quickly and efficiently
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop new features and ensure best user experience
- Top engineering and/or business school
- High level of Excel (mandatory)
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
- Great ownership/ Able to handle project
- Good public speaker
- Strong business sense/ Ability to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement and provide creative solutions
- Hustle: you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
- 6 months Internship to start ASAP
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech startup in its early days, with the potential to join the team as a permanent member at the end of your internship or once you’ve completed your studies
- Gain broad experience in setting up scalable operations
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks
- Relaxed, fun work environment
- Regular company-sponsored team events and outings
If you feel like you’re made for this internship, be quick and apply. Wed love to hear more about you.