Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. Were a British tech business, founded in London in 2013. Our online delivery platform joins up customers who want great food, restaurants who seek additional revenue & riders looking for well-paid, flexible work.
Customers order via our app from one of our partner restaurants, the vast majority of whom had never considered deliveries before Deliveroo. Riders then collect the prepared food & deliver it to the customer by bicycle or scooter.
We operate in over 140 towns & cities across the UK, employing over 600 software engineers & employees in our UK headquarters, working with more than 8,000 partner restaurants & engaging with 15,000 riders.
And thats just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed & lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged & we move quickly to make great ideas happen.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Play an exciting key role in helping riders get started with Deliveroo! Youll be involved in onboarding new riders & ensuring safety standards.
- Youll be instrumental in managing kit purchases via our e-Shop & distributing items on-site, as well as being responsible for multiple warehouse sites concurrently.
- On top of this you will be integral to the organisation & execution of marketing & rider events, helping to create a better Deliveroo for riders & customers.
- Ability to work part-time (min. 10 - 20 hours per week) with the option of higher guaranteed hours or overtime, depending on the city.
- Must have a smartphone.
- Be willing to work across the city and potentially between cities on an ad-hoc or regular basis, depending on the location.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing/management or similar role is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, flexible and agile environment.
- Hourly rate of £10 per hour.
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.
- Access to our benefits scheme which includes subsidised gym memberships and no delivery charges when you order food from the platform with Deliveroo.