Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are doubling down our efforts in Romania and we are looking for an Operations Manager, who can sort up the supply, support the demand and grow Bolt further.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What youll be doing:
- Define, implement and optimize local operational processes and procedures
- Manage and lead a team of Operations Specialists to constantly increase the company’s supply base
- Calculate the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Design and execute strategies to increase drivers engagement and loyalty while reducing churn rate, but maintaining quality standards
- Develop complex analytical models and reporting systems at city and country level
- Actively support the expansion through the rest of the country agreeing timescales, costs and resources needed
- Establish and negotiate partnerships with local fleet owners and other relevant entities
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives, reporting regularly on progress to senior managers
- Have 4 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
- Amazing negotiation and comunication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!