Wheely is on a mission to become the #1 executive and luxury car service in London.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to grow and manage our network of amazing partners & drivers. We are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen - the missing piece is you!
- Grow our partner network;
- Drive partner loyalty and engagement;
- Ensure all partners, drivers and vehicles are correctly checked and comply fully with legal requirements, TfL regulations & Wheely Standards;
- Develop clear, efficient and scalable operations processes;
- Manage partner communications;
- Analyse partner statistics and collaborate with other departments to make improvements;
- Monitor and control the quality of service provided by our partners & their drivers;
- Create and launch partner incentives.
- An individual with a strong background in operations, preferably from the transportation/logistics industry;
- A methodical, pragmatic individual driven by logic and efficiency;
- An individual with an analytical mindset and a data-driven decision maker;
- Meticulously organised, able to prioritise and build a roadmap for any initiative;
- Always seeking to make improvements;
- Hands on, not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get to work.
- You will be joining a successful fast-growing start-up at the ground level of our UK operation;
- You will get an opportunity to have significant impact on the whole company through your personal contributions;
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses and options;
- Free Wheely rides!