Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are expanding to the United Kingdom and we are looking for an Operations Specialist, who can manage supply in London, which means training and coaching hundreds of new drivers. This is one of the key roles in Bolt in any city.
Lets build the future of transportation together!
What youll be doing:
- Support all Bolts business operations in London
- Create and optimize processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilization metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Develop and execute strategies to increase our efficiency and solve all kind of operational challenges
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Have 2-3 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (good Excel skills are a plus)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and mobility tech
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!