Scope of Responsibilities :
Under supervision carry out monitoring activities across construction to ensure readiness of systems and sub systems before undertaking pre-commissioning / commissioning & start-up.
- Ensure that all safety precautions are in place for all lines for beings in a state of readiness for any future project work for example pad locking and spading etc
- Assist in monitoring inspection of reinstatement related to instrument and mechanical systems to check for their final OK status.
- Conduct activities associated with pre-commissioning in terms of setting up the plant and facilities whilst supporting the commissioning discipline engineers.
- Conduct static and dynamic checks on plant and equipment in accordance with the applicable commissioning procedure(s).
- Be continually present on field to guarantee the quality and progress of the work.
- Witnessing testing of all logics and instruments to ensure that the minimal optimum requirements for the smooth functioning of instruments are in place.
- Prepare and submit permit to work documentation as applicable.
- Ensure commissioning area is controlled, all energized systems clearly marked and barricaded off. Access control in place. SIMOPS are carefully assessed and controlled.
- Ensure the necessary checks smooth and trouble free running of machines as per the vendor data sheet specifications.
- Facilitate the OTP (Operating Test Procedures) run as have been specified by the supervisor and Head Office.
- Accurate interpretation and understanding of P &IDs;, process flow diagrams, circuit diagrams and control narratives; no rework or time lost due to incorrect interpretation.
- Conduct the housekeeping activities before commissioning of the plant.
- Able to interpret field reading and recognize problem in advance.
- Take part of plant start-up and operations by operating valves, pumps etc as per supervisor/engineer instructions.
- Assist in Conducting P&ID; line walkthrough to ensure plant readiness for commissioning and start-up and generate punch list.
- Carry out any other related duties as and when directed by the supervisor
- The job holds the key responsibility to ensure that all monitoring activities as have been specified by supervisor on a daily basis are completed to ensure smooth commissioning of the plant. No cost/delivery impact.
Decision Making Authority
- Work under the direct supervision of Sr. Commissioning operator, however can shutdown equipment in an emergency situation without depending on senior commissioning operator/Manager.
- Sr.Commissioning Supervisor Frequent Sr. Commissioning Operator Frequent Discipline Supervisors When Required HSE Engineer Frequent
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Refer to Competency Profile (Doc No: PEC-OD-FRM-X-12683).
Physical Effort and Work Environment
- Duties mainly performed on Projects sites locations.
- Diploma in Engineering (Chemical) or Graduate with Chemistry with minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
Interested candidates with matching above criteria may click on below mention Link.