Eaton's Hydraulic Division has an opening for a:
Order Management Representative (English and Russian speaker)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; have a professional, problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and a focus on taking care of customers.
This position is a unique opportunity for those who are looking for advancement in their career and would like to work in a truly value-added position.
You will be responsible for a full scale order management process, provide commercial support such, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Provide proactive consultation and commercial support to internal and external customers for orders
- Order management and logistics which includes but is not limited to order clearing, ensuring compliance, coordination of delivery, negotiation of customer claims
- Complaint handling, arrangement of product substitutions and returns, initiation of billing, and internal and external correspondence
- Provide additional commercial support to the organization by performing standard and ad hoc customer data and pricing analysis as well as central customer data maintenance
- Track, maintain and document general and specific customer conditions
- Define and ensure efficient processes in the ERP and Order Management systems
- Support commercial projects
- Maintain customer data according to Customer Data rules and processes
- Take part change and process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent English skills, must have previous experience with English customers
- 1-2 years of professional experience in customer services related roles, preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics related field. It helpdesk or financial advisor or other administrative experience is sadly not enough
- Knowledge of computerized order management processes, a good command of MS Excel
- Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities
- Strong analytical skills required to enter, document and manage orders and customer issues
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude
- Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills
As a previous experience the Order Management Representative could have worked as a Supply Chain Representative, Customer Care Specialist, Customer Service Representative.
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.