We see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest.
Summary of Role
We’re looking for an experienced paid media manager to join our marketing team. Working closely with our content, sales, and product teams you will be responsible for all paid media operations and execution at 11:FS. You will be the centralised planning and buying function to support driving growth of our brand and business. You will need to be both the strategist and the operator of all our paid media spends across multiple services lines and markets. We are looking to scale our business significantly in 2020 and we believe paid will be a big part of the growth with the right person owning it.
As Paid Media Manager, you’ll oversee all our media planning and buying operations. Your role will focus on four key areas.
- Implement an effective and efficient system to scale our paid media capabilities and team.
- Manage and organize all tracking initiatives (pixels, Google Tag Manager, UTMs)
- Manages vendors and cross-functional alignment
- Creates standard processes and continually improves the quality and efficiency of the marketing team workflow
- Perform day to day optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including but not limited to: keyword expansion, geo expansion, ad copy creation & testing, bidding updates and landing page testing.
- Develop and deliver paid media plans to support brand growth objectives and service line revenue targets.
- Research and stay abreast of trends in consumer behavior, internet & social media behaviors and share knowledge with team. Use insights to explore new emerging advertising programs (partners, placements, platforms, etc) to test
- Provide design team with paid content specifications and brief
- Develop tools and creative tactics to improve paid media management efficiencies
- Set-up, launch, and manage all paid media campaigns with a heavy focus on digital platforms.
- Oversee paid media campaign strategy and execution for digital campaigns across all of the major paid media platforms channels including: Paid Search (Google Ads), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube), Display (Programmatic, Retargeting), SEO and more
- Manage all budgeting, forecasting, billing and invoicing
- Manage and continuously improve the paid media tech stack
- Research and evaluate vendors and partners for consideration, using relevant data to support recommendations
Reporting & Optimisation
- Constantly optimise live campaigns and develop a regular cadence of reporting to deliver insights.
- Report and analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights and present OKRs
- Optimize and manage budget across publishers and tactics to deliver positive return on marketing spend
- Develop successful campaign bidding strategies and effective campaign management to hit target KPIs and metrics
- Translate marketing metrics’ performance into actionable strategic recommendations
Core Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in digital media planning and buying, ideally B2B in multiple markets
- Digital agency experience a plus
- Excellent understanding of media attribution
- Strong grasp of experimentation techniques within social platforms
- Experience working with CRMs (HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce)
- Solid experience in Excel
- Highly organized and very detail oriented.
- Consistent track record in successfully leading multiple projects at a given time
- Start-up mentality, if not start-up experience - comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Discretionary bonus - profit share
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
*No agencies please. We will accept unsolicited CVs as free gifts, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to pursue the candidate.*