Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship thats going places – this looks a little like world domination!
About The Role
We are looking for a Paid Social Manager, with a proven track record in Paid Social (in particular Direct Response; Retargeting & App Marketing). This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team and surround yourself with talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing the global strategy for the Paid social Channel, working across various areas including - Performance Marketing, Brand Marketing & App Marketing collaborating with multiple stakeholders across the business – including Marketing, Creative, Product, Analytics and Data Science - creating a centre of excellence for the channel.
Your day will look a little like this:
As a Paid Social Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean - a god-like challenger of the banking world), you will:
- Support the development of a global Paid Social strategy, working with the key social media platforms to deliver on various objectives; reach new customers, amplify product range, drive GMV, drive App growth and support the brand marketing strategy.
- You will own the end-to-end management and deliverables of specified paid social campaigns from implementation to optimisation, ensuring it delivery to time, budget & quality standards
- You will create weekly reports, analysing campaigns using various data sets and liaising with internal teams to provide a full overview of channels successes & growth opportunities against OKRs
- You will work alongside Social Media Manager to ensure overall strategy and learnings are shared in order to support and scale paid social marketing efforts & align to promotional calendars and organic content.
- You will be responsible for identifying new and help maintain existing relationships with our key media, ad tech & creative tech partners.
- You will support enhancing Tides overall approach to Paid Social marketing and design strategies that can be automated, executed at scale and with velocity
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all Paid Social activities
- You will support the rollout and maintenance of a ‘Paid Social Best Practice Guide’ for the channel globally covering areas including; Media buying, Audience Targeting, Creative, Innovation, Tech, Measurement etc.
- You will be a Tide expert on Paid Social Marketing and support building a centre of excellence for this division.
Who are we looking for?
- You are passionate about fintech marketing with experience/knowledge of Paid Social Marketing.
- You are ideally have previous experience with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin etc.
- You have strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- You have good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You are a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are a dedicated team player
- You are fluent in English and can write ‘thumb stopping’ copy ;
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop a career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.