✨ Fy! is the mobile app for discovering and buying cool stuff
💡 Our mission is to empower creativity for shoppers, artists, designers and brands.
👜 We're where you'll find your favourite bag, your cutest table-wear, that statement art print that makes your morning
👩🎨 On the flip side, we help emerging brands, designers and artists GROW on mobile
🤓 Our core team have over 50 years of experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay, Fab.com, Zipcar, Google, TicTail, Zalando, Monoqi…)
🚀 We're one of Europe's fastest growing consumer brands
👼 We're backed by top European VCs and angels
We are aiming to grow significantly over the next 18 months through a mix of launching new countries, categories and marketing channels.
We expect a significant amount of that growth to be driven through Facebook and Instagram Marketing. You’ll be responsible for both formulating and executing on our Facebook marketing strategy and in time work beyond Facebook to develop other performance channels.
We’re looking for someone data driven and understands the ins and outs the Facebook marketing platform. You’re also passionate about growth and growing brands through digital.
You’ll have hit the ball out the park if, in the first 12 months we’ve:
- Grown our topline by 20% month on month through Facebook, Instagram and other paid social channels
- Maintained or improved our cost per order on for these channels
What you’ll be up to?
This highly entrepreneurial role will evolve but to give you a flavour here’s what you should expect to be working on:
- Running all paid Facebook and Instagram paid marketing - from top of funnel awareness campaigns to developing innovative X-sell campaigns to purchasers.
- Optimise and grow our FB marketing - continually learning and experimenting with creative, bids and audiences to achieve growth and ROAS improvements
- Develop and launch new paid social campaigns on Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter to increase reach of Fy!
- You’ll be working closely with our creative and merchandising teams to understand what creative, products and messaging resonates with customers and drives results.
- Input into product and merchandising roadmaps to help improve activation, conversion and repeat visits
- Work with our merchandising, product and engineering teams to develop a systematic way to optimise and automate Facebook marketing for both user acquisition and retention
Who are we looking for?
This role requires a diverse skill set but broadly:
- You’ve got experience working in paid social marketing in a rapidly growing eCommerce or mCommerce business or startup
- You've got strong experience in dynamic product advertising and are keen to work to use the FB Ads API to improve performance
- You’ve been running performance marketing campaigns on Facebook with a demonstrated ability to grow and optimise them at scale
- You're an expert on briefing and evaluating creative across the whole awareness funnel and understand how to iteratively test creative executions
- You love data, reporting and analysis and are comfortable in spreadsheets and understand concepts such as LTV, CAC and delayed conversion
- You understand “The Growth Process” and are systematic in testing, learning and running experiments with statistical rigour
- You’re empathetic and understand what makes customer’s tick
What it's like to work here?
💃 You'll join a small, ninja team of passionate people building something HUGE. If we hit our objectives you'll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in Europe
💥 You'll have immediate impact on the business and our fast growing customer base
💭 Be part of a GROWTH MINDSET business where you will constantly challenge, test and learn!
🗓 You'll have the absolute bare minimum of meetings. Prepare for a clear calendar.