Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We are looking for a well-organized individual with attention to details, great communication, and problem-solving skills. You excel at planning and organizing business trips, flights, meetings and supplies. Most importantly, you are always ready to get your hands dirty and help with whatever is needed around the office.
Does that sound like you? If so, read ahead…
What will you do on board?
What should you bring with you?
- Organize Chief Executive Officer’ calendar and complex schedule of business and personal matters (ensuring no overlap, anticipating and resolving potential scheduling conflicts)
- Coordinate all administrative preparations for the CEO’s meetings, business trips and conference calls, including advance scheduling of meetings, travel, hotel accommodations
- Search for the most suitable travel options and book/rebook accommodations accordingly
- Screen calls, send direct mail, respond to inquiries and reach out to business prospects
- Prepare payments, analysis, reports and other materials as needed
- Executing special requests and all other related duties
- Purchase all office related supplies and products
- Research the best stationery suppliers and order products on regular basis according to needs
- Keep track of office related correspondence and organize the documents
- Keep the office space and meeting rooms neat and tidy
- Ad hoc tasks such as pickup of packages, sending post
- Greet and pick up visitors in a professional and pleasant manner
- Providing administrative and organizational support to the team
- Creating a positive company image both outside and inside the organization
During the flight journey you will be provided with:
- Fluency in both English and German (C2 level)
- Exceptional professionalism, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in booking/rebooking flights
- Experience in finding the most suitable accommodations in the proximity of the airports
- High-level organizational skills, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Very good knowledge of computer programs, i.e., MS Office & Google Office products, electronic scheduling systems (and willingness to learn new technology solutions)
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- Loyalty and unwavering integrity
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something big
- A huge possibility to learn how the online travel industry is evolving
- Take parts in events and team building event
- Fruits and refreshments, beers on Friday
- Location: Berlin
- Languages: English, German
- Contract type: Part-time/ Freelance