Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 320 employees and expected to grow to 400 in 2019. We are predominantly split between our Tech team in Kiev and our headquarters in London where we house our Marketing and Operations teams.
Due to International expansion we have opened up offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Atlanta and Toronto. We have employees on the ground in each and are scaling these right now.
We are currently seeking an MLRO on a part time 3 month contract for our London office with the opportunity to go permanent.
- Oversight over the firms exposure to AML/ABC/CTF risk
- Propose, manage and implement relevant change activity including approving the implementation and monitoring of AML/ABC/CTF standards and risk strategies in order to mitigate regulatory and reputational risk
- Perform training to the business and the wider Compliance function on financial crime matters.
- Maintain and manage external relationships with regulators and any other relevant authorities to ensure that the firm has a positive profile and is well regarded
- Work closely with Global Head of Compliance, Head of Financial Crime, Developement & Product team and other stakeholders
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have: