The instant availability of goods has always been an unresolved issue at the core of commerce. Quiqup is solving that problem. We’re doing it via an infrastructure used by individuals and organisations to pick up or deliver goods on-demand.
The Operations team is right at the heart of Quiqup, having contact with every department in the business. We are the nuts and bolts of the business, making sure a customer gets what they want, when they want, and in a great condition.
What you will be doing
- Analyse and own the operational KPIs of our partners and implement actionable plans to improve these.
- Build tools and processes with a view to increasing efficiency and making the department scalable.
- Make sure we are providing an excellent service to our partners, and make sure they are doing the same for us.
- Working closely with account managers in order to achieve your goals. This role will require interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis. Your ability to prioritise your own workload and get what you need from others is key!
- Play a pivotal role with regards to onboarding new partners, making sure our supply of Quiqees is sufficient to match our partner demand and making sure the Quiqees are aware of any specific requirements.
- Optimising operations through innovation and process development. You should constantly be thinking how every task can be optimised.
- Collaborating closely with other departments within operations to drive progress.
- Contributing to company-wide strategy and planning.
What we expect
- 2-7 years work experience, with at least 2 years in operations and/or logistics
- A bachelor’s degree (2:1 or above) from a top university in a quantitative degree
- Work experience in startups or consultancy a plus
- You have a good understanding of on-demand delivery and how it works
- MS Excel wizard
- Eligible to work in the UK
Who are we looking for?
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup and are able to work in a high pressure environment
- This is an analytical role- you should love numbers, be able to spot trends and make decisions based on data.
- Ability to think outside the box. Imagination is what got us this far
- Positive and proactive nature, ready to get things done
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to get your hands dirty
- You’re tech savvy (We are a tech company after all)
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits, including your choice of hardware, fresh fruit & snacks and office dogs.
- We’re international! We have people from all over the world who are super passionate about making things happen.
- Be part of something big. We’re here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way