You are a dynamic People Coordinator with a drive to learn, a flair for problem-solving, and a personality that enjoys working with others to make a difference while working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
In the next 12 months you will...
- Be an engaging and supportive partner to employees and managers enabling them to deliver their best work daily
- Be part of the Global People Team to set up effective approaches supporting the employee lifecycle of hiring, on-boarding, talent development, and general people operations
- Proactively communicate to candidates and hiring managers to ensure a great candidate experience
- Coordinate the on-boarding process globally ensuring a great new hire experience resulting in high ratings for the People Team
- Act as an administrator for the People Team to ensure global processes are aligned and properly actioned
- Develop your experience and career in a really cool (did we mention fun?) global company
- Whip smart - we’re looking for candidates with a keen intellect who are able to learn the things they don’t know fast
- Adaptable - everyday is different in a startup, you’ll be expected to apply yourself over a wide array of different tasks on a daily basis
- Analytical - able to assess and leverage systems and processes to figure out more effective ways to streamline and create best practices
- Hustle - we need someone with a sense of urgency whos not afraid of doing what it takes to get the best results
- Passionate - about supporting employees, creating a great working environment, making a difference
- A team player - we like each other at Verve and work hard so everyone can succeed. It’s important to us that you fit in well with our team ethos.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio globally. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology in the Sports and Travel verticals.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.